The season’s next RSO Series is planned for August 1st in Toronto.
Skaters of all abilities will skater on Toronto’s Father Redmond 400-meter smooth track. Races feature a variety of distances ranging from 200-meters to 10km’s.
- DATE: August 1st
- DIRECTIONS [Click here] [Contact]
- START TIME: 9am registration, races begin at 9:45am
- DISTANCES: 300-meter time trial, 500m sprint, & Pro 10km elimination or Mainstream Open 5km elimination
7-years & under: 100-meter time trial, 300 & 500-meter races
8 to 12 years old: 200-meter time trial, 500 & 600-meter races
- VENUE: 400-meter asphalt track, outside
- ENTRY FEES: $20 for RSO/ RSC Members, non-members: $25
Children & youth: $10
Family rates & discounts available
- FORMS [Entry form download] [Waiver] [General information]
This season’s first RSO Series was held on a beautiful sunny Sunday in Harriston, Ontario. Skaters enjoyed the sprint oriented format that includes a 300-meter time trial for mainstream skaters and shorter sprints for children & youth.
Young skates took to the races
Peter Doucet leads Morgan Williams, Scott Pauley, Jade Pauley, Jesse Pauley, Shannon Hegarty, and Brock Howes in the 10km elimination race. Jade Pauley won the race, lapping the entire field
Braden Falkingham in his first RSO Series appearance
The dates have been set for the 2nd and 3rd RSO Series of this season:
- August 1st 2010- Toronto- Father Redmond 400-meter track
- August 29th 2010- Harriston- CITC’s 200-meter track
Details, including start time, directions, and more will be posted later. Please continue to check this website in case there are any changes to the series’ schedule or venues.